Thursday, February 4, 2016

Valentine Sayings

2:00 AM Posted by 65 No comments
valentine sayings
Being with you feels just like a dream, you make me feel like a queen, I do not know what the future holds, but with you only, I don’t want to grow old.
valentine sayings
Ever since I met you, no one else has been worth thinking about!
valentine sayings
Hi sweetie pie, I love you so much that I can’t even express it properly. I love you.
valentine sayings
I couldn’t think of anything better to write on your card than just the truth: I love you!
valentine sayings
I know you are away from me but trust me no one can take my thoughts and feelings for you from me. Will always be there for you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
valentine sayings
I love you not because of who you are but because of who I am when I am with you.
valentine sayings
If all the happiness I have ever known would be all that I would ever own it would be all right, it would be okay because happiness has been mine since you came my way.
valentine sayings
It still seems like magic every time I remember how love softly touched our hearts bringing in together. I love you Happy Valentine’s Day
valentine sayings
It takes more than lace and ribbons… And lovely verses too… To make a Valentine… That’s nice enough for you!
valentine sayings
Love is a miracle, sweet as can be, That will always remain a complete mystery. For though it is something that’s centuries old It cannot be purchased for silver or gold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment