Monday, February 8, 2016

Propose Day Quotes

10:55 PM Posted by 65 No comments
propose day quote
A friend loves you, makes you feel alright, troubles are not troubles when you talk, listen and accept you as you are, because you will feel the same and love the same.............
propose day quote
A sensible proposal for a boy to a beautiful girl. Hey angel. I am not forcing you to love me but don't let love be the reason for hating me.Happy Purpose Day!!!313
propose day quote
Boy: you are the second most beautiful girl I ever known. Girl: who is the first? Boy: it you, when you smile....
propose day quote
Come lets exchange our hearts;We'll lock them up together, And throw away the key.......
propose day quote
Cry is a love detector. When someone makes you cry its show how much you love them and if someone cries for you it shows how much they love you.
propose day quote
Excuse me, do you have a band aid, because i scrapped my knee when i fell in love with you.
propose day quote
Friendship is the golden ribbon that ties the world together.
propose day quote
From the moment I heard first Love story,Then I started looking for you,Even I don't know how blind I was for you.But its also very true that,Real lovers finally meet somewhere............ Wish you a Happy Propose Day 2014!!!
propose day quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment