Thursday, February 11, 2016

Kiss Quotes

10:59 AM Posted by 65 No comments
kiss quotes
Anybody with money can put on a KISS show, but they can't be KISS. - Paul Stanley
kiss quotes
As big as my ego may be, I'm really not of the belief that I can't be replaced. I didn't invent the wheel. There's someone else out there who can do what I do, maybe a little differently. I believe that Kiss is bigger than its individual members. - Paul Stanley223
kiss quotes
As soon as you get off stage, that's the most dangerous time for a singer to kiss people because your vocal chords are receptive to any kind of germ. - Anita Baker
kiss quotes
At 15, I started listening to hard rock and heavy metal, but I would say it was more hard rock because I liked Kiss, Aerosmith, Ted Nugent, and eventually AC - DC. - Rick Rubin
kiss quotes
At sleepovers I would have panic attacks trying to break it to girls that they didn't want to kiss me without outing myself. - iO Tillett Wright
kiss quotes
Boys always like to see girls kiss. I don't get it; girls don't want to see boys kiss. - Dominique Swain
kiss quotes
Breath mints and Chapstick are key if you want to have a good kiss. - Brett Davern
kiss quotes
But his kiss was so sweet, and so closely he pressed, that I languished and pined till I granted the rest. - John Gay
kiss quotes
But I think Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang really got that thing where, if a movie reads really funny and then has some dramatic or violent or sinister stuff in it, you can't forget that primarily it has to be even funnier than you read it or that other stuff doesn't work. - Robert Downey, Jr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment